Bachelor of Science, Diploma in Physiotherapy, Diploma of Manipulative Therapy, Post-Graduate Certificate in Health Science.
Gavin’s passion is to provide you with excellent physiotherapy. A service that you can have the confidence of being among the very best available in New Zealand. Since graduating in 1990 Gavin has completed many different post-graduate qualifications and courses and attended various professional conferences. His 20+ years of experience includes working with New Zealand’s elite athletes (at Olympic and Commonwealth games level) and a wide variety of people in his rural physiotherapy clinic. As well as elite athletes Gavin enjoys working with large industries, businesses of all sizes and people in a variety of jobs and sporting levels and codes.
- Director of Morrinsville Physiotherapy Clinic
- Physiotherapist to NZ Men’s Hockey Team 2003-2013
- Physiotherapist to the 2004 Athens, 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games
- Physiotherapist to the 2002 Manchester, 2006 Melbourne & 2010 Delhi Commonwealth Games
- Physiotherapist to NZ All Whites Soccer Team 2000
- Physiotherapist to Morrinsville Sports Senior Rugby Team 1998-present
- Clinical Supervisor for AUT Undergraduate & Post-Graduate Students 2003-Present
Masters in Health Practice with Distinction (Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy & Western Acupuncture); BHSc (Physiotherapy)
Kirsty completed her physiotherapy training at the end of 2006 and has worked in the private practice setting since graduating. Kirsty completed her Masters in 2011 and has an interest in sports physiotherapy and rehabilitation, manual therapy, massage and acupuncture. Kirsty has always worked in a rural setting and now resides in Morrisville, she enjoys the diverse nature that small communities have to offer. In her spare time Kirsty plays netball and is otherwise kept busy with her young family.
- NZ U21’s Womens Hockey Physiotherapist 2015 to present
- Hamilton City Netball Physiotherapist at Nationals 2014
- Midlands Hockey Physiotherapist
- Physiotherapist to Morrinsville Sports Senior Rugby Team 2011 to present
- Clinical Supervisor for AUT undergraduate physiotherapy students
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
After graduating from the University of Otago in 2017 with a Bachelor of physiotherapy, Kelsi
spent a year working at Whanganui hospital before joining the team at the Morrinsville
Physiotherapy Clinic. Kelsi has an interest in rehabilitation of sports injuries, incorporating
the principles of active exercise into the treatment of all types of injuries. Kelsi’s interests
outside of work include badminton, representing both Waikato and Manawatu at a provincial
level, also enjoying playing at a social level.
Tracy, Sandy, Raelene & Leanne are the Reception/Administration team. All local to Morrinsville, they pride themselves in helping to keep your visit to Morrinsville Physiotherapy as smooth and stress-free as possible.